Miss_elesha, Home Buyer in Hammond, LA

How far is John Hopkins Hospital from this location?

Asked by Miss_elesha, Hammond, LA Wed May 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3112454420-801-Key-Hwy-443-Balt…

Answers

7
it is about 4 miles. with Back streets (avoiding president ST) you are there in about 10-15 min. If you prefer you can take a FREE bus that runs between the Habor and upto Hopkins called the Green City Connector. IMO best way to move around between Hopkins and Downtown.
This property is just blocks from Johns Hopkins Hospital, an easy walk.
Greg Bridges, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Hi, Elesha,
I'm from Amite and graduated from SLU. Give me a call if you need to know anything about Baltimore. 410-215-0565
If you're interested in the Ritz-Carlton residences, please let me know. I lived there for 2.5 years and can speak to the property and its amenities!!

Christy L. Larrimore, MSRE
ExecuHome Realty
Maryland Property Tax Solutions
christylarrimore@gmail.com
443-691-8873
If you are talking the main hosp. complex in East Baltimore it is probably about 4 miles on heavily trafficked streets. It can be a chore at most times. You have much better choices regarding high end water oriented housing in Harbor East, Fells Point and Canton. From there it is a straight shot to Hopkins without battling traffic through the middle of town. Besides, many people think these neighborhoods have more characer and better choices regarding nightlife and dining. If you would like me to assist I would be pleased to help. I'm a Baltimore resident for 45 years and know every area of the downtown and surroiunding neighborhoods.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Timonium
Direct: 410-560-4574
Main Office: 410-561-0004

My Blog: http://www.baltimorerealty.blogspot.com
Depending on the time of day and amount of traffic... it will take you 15-30 minutes. I am in the area. If you need real estate assistance or would like to privately ask questions/get more insight, please feel free to contact me.... No obligation! Welcom to Maryland! April Raimond & Maryland HomeSale Group of Keller Williams Realty Baltimore
It's about 3 miles or 10 minutes away