Chrismom1985, Renter in Raleigh, NC

How far are you from stores and things to do I do drive.?

Asked by Chrismom1985, Raleigh, NC Tue Apr 10, 2012

Answers

4
The beltline makes getting to stores, malls, and restaurants easy. There are also a great amount of greenways that connect the city for means of travel or pleasure.

If you are talking about downtown Raleigh, I generally park someplace (road or parking garage) and get around on foot. The shops are centrally located (Glenwood South, Warehouse District, Fayetteville Street, Moore Square). Another thing to keep in mind is that parking downtown is free after 5pm and on weekends!
Driving is the Norm here in NC. Bus service is OK, but not the best way to get around.

Brier Creek and Crab Tree Valley mall are both on Glenwood Ave / hwy 70 and there is the CAT express bus that services both Brier Creek to Crab Tree Valley mall.

http://www.raleighnc.gov/home/content/PWksTransit/Articles/C…

Good Luck
Say earth fae at brier creek and crabtree valley mall my son lives in raleigh and trying to get around his location
Sorry - no idea what you are asking or where you are thinking about. Raleigh has loads of things and places.