Hope Sasek, Home Buyer in 97209

How do I look up proximity to grocery stores. coffee shops, etc. on Trulia?

Asked by Hope Sasek, 97209 Mon Mar 21, 2011

Answers

4
Being close, and possibly even within walking distance can be very important when buying a home. I have a great tool on my website that will let you put in a point of reference (such aa a store, restaurant or coffee shop) and will pull all the homes for sale within a certain radius. It's called Home Tracker and it will send you emails letting you know when a new home is on the market within your radius matching your criteria, or even if there is a price reduction. It's a fabulous way to stay up to date without haveing to do the searching yourself, it does it for you! You can sign up for it on my website: http://www.elizabethdavidson.hasson.com
Or I would be happy to help sign you up and get you started, just give me a call at (503) 939-2035, or email me at Elizabeth,Davidson@hasson.com
I hope to hear from you!
On Trulia itself, you should see a number of tabs, 'Home Facts', 'Photos', and then 'Map and Nearby' - this will give basics for grocery stores, restaurants, etc. Also consider Mapquest or Google as has been suggested.
Why not consider a Google search and Google Maps for distance...
you can use better tool for that , Google map for example.