J.P., Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

How are the shopping and local amenities in Bonita Springs?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

5
Elizabeth Mancini’s answer
Live, work and play with sophistication! Explore sunny southwest Florida where the environment is upscale with traditional character. Browsers and dedicated shoppers can spend hours exploring the varied venues here in Bonita. Upscale plazas, regional malls, outlet centers, one of a kind boutiques and intimate sidewalk shops are filled with brand-name finds as well as local treasures and fashions that exist nowhere else. Coconut Point Center, a new regional mall is a few minutes north of Bonita on U.S.41, is now open. Dining is also a smorgasbord of delights. Whether you crave the freshest seafood, classic Continental or exotic ethnic fare, your palate will be well served in settings that range from elegant to beachside casual. Special events fill Bonita's calendar year round and include national outdoor art festivals ranked amont the top 10 in Florida. Ballet to Broadway, symphony orchestras and top-name performers are headliners at 'The Phil' - the Philharmonic Center for the Arts in Naples (south) and the Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall in Fort Myers (north). Both venues also exhibit outstanding collections of art, as does the Art League of Bonita Springs Center for the Arts. The Florida Everblades/Germain Arena is Southwest of Florida's premier sports and entertainment facility. It is home to the Florida Everblades pro hockey team and top-name entertainment. Everblades games are scheduled October through March. Germain Arena is also open for public skating. Boundless pleasures, from the beach and beyond, await you here in Beautiful Bonita Springs, a great place to work and play!
Fabulous! The new Coconut Pointe mall offers a wide variety of shopping and dining experiences and within 15 minutes either North or South of Bonita Springs we have Waterside Shops of Naples and Bell Tower Square in Fort Myers. If you're looking for outlet shopping, Miramar Outlet has over 140 stores.
Bonita Springs/Estero is the newest and greatest in shopping on the west coast of Florida. With 3 malls within 10 miles how could you go wrong? You can find everything from extreme high end to outlet shoppes. There is a huge variety of restaurant from your mom and pop spot to Ruth Chris, contact me and I can give you a few of the local favorites. You can get to the local beach from anywhere in Bonita Springs within 10 minutes, this is one of the huge highlights of the town. I have been in the Estero/Bonita Springs are for over 24 years and saw this town go from 1 stop light to the new hot spot.

Scott Riddle
Resident of Bonita Springs
239-289-1849
Sand Castle Realty Group
They are FANTASTIC. You can go to Coconut Point and never need to leave it since there are so many yummy restaurants. There is also the huge Outlet mall (Miromar) just up the road off the interstate. They keep expanding it, I swear there is a new section being built everytime I go. There is a great Car Wash place, Bonita Bubble right off of 41 and of course the beaches. You won't be bored! I noticed you are from Tampa, and keep in mind Bonita is much smaller than Tampa so you won't have the same selection that you have there but there is still plenty to do.
J.P.
First I want to say that my husband calls me a professial shopper and I love this area.The Bonita Springs,Estero Fort Myers and Naples area offers you a shoppers paradise.There are so many differant locations to choose from Coconut Pointe Mall,Gulf Coast center,CoastLand center,Edison Mall and The Waterside shoppes there are so many others I could go on all day.The amenties are wonderful best restaurants many movie theathers lots of music events ,sporting arenas.The local artists will amaze you with their talents and many call Bonita there home.Did I mention the best fishing in the world and make sure to see our waterways and beaches they are beautiful.If you are searching for a home visit my web site and do a search its free and it will help you discover the area.