Stanley Onuo…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Does this unit have washer & dryer in unit or building?

Asked by Stanley Onuoha, Washington, DC Sat Sep 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3130682484-Apartment-Boston-MA-02110

Answers

3
This building has a beautiful new laundry room on the 1st floor with front loaders that work on a card system.
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
This add was posted by a rental shop and does not want anyone to really know the location. I've been an agent in Boston for a decade now and can tell you that there are no $1,650 rentals in the corner of Summer and Atlantic. For a 2 bed rental in that neighborhood you'd be looking to pay at least $3,000. I also find it strange that Quincy High is listed as a possible school. Quincy is a different city than Boston al together. Beware of the bait and switch. I hope this was helpful.