William Vand…, Renter in Florida, NY

Does the landlord pick up any of the utilities???????????Can I have my cat move in with us???

Asked by William Vandenbulcke, Florida, NY Thu Apr 26, 2012

My cat is a house cat very calm animal....Also I would like to know if The landlord picks up Gas, electric etc????? Please let me know....

Answers

3
Each landlord is different, some may include utilities, some not; some may allow pets, others not. If asking about a specific property, either directly contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can also help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 27, 2012
Every rental is different and Landlords may have different requirements. A rental listing should list if utilities are included, if not, then contact the Landlord or Realtor that has the listing. Some Landlords may not allow pets, but maybe if you ask the Landlord if he/she could meet your pet, it may help. You might also want to ask if the Landlord would accept additional money to be put aside for any potential damages or repairs that would need to be taken care of when you move out.
Every rental is different, as are the landlords. It also depends on the property. I am a landlord and every one of my properties is offered on different terms.

Cats? I always allow cats.