William Vand…, Renter in Florida, NY

Does the landlord pick up any of the utilities???????????Can I have my cat move in with us???

Asked by William Vandenbulcke, Florida, NY Thu Apr 26, 2012

My cat is a house cat very calm animal....Also I would like to know if The landlord picks up Gas, electric etc????? Please let me know....

Answers

3
Each landlord is different, some may include utilities, some not; some may allow pets, others not. If asking about a specific property, either directly contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can also help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 27, 2012
It depends on the rental. Very rarely does the landlord pick up the utilities. Some Landlords will allow a pet with a pet deposit and if they like the pet. I can email you some rentals, let me know what area you are interested in, how many bedrooms you need and what price range you are interested in.
Bill Smith
914-420-1974
WSmith1213@optonline.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 27, 2012
Every rental is different, as are the landlords. It also depends on the property. I am a landlord and every one of my properties is offered on different terms.

Cats? I always allow cats.