martin_cosby, Renter in New York, NY

Does the building itself have any amenities that I should be aware of?

Asked by martin_cosby, New York, NY Fri Dec 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3121678148-64-Macdougal-St-Ne…

Answers

3
Martin,

I agree with Michelle's comment. It's tough finding a place in NYC with amenities but if you contact a good real estate agent and give them as much information about what you are looking for and what your budget is, they will be able to come up with more options then you would find on your own.

Be selective in your choice of agents. Make sure it is someone you have confidence in and that you feel assured they will work for you and with you in finding the place that you would want to call home.

Best of luck in your search.

Best Regards;

Ray Yahnke
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Member of the Real Estate Board of New York
CITI HABITATS
c: 917-406-1059
ryahnke@citihabitats.com
157 Columbus Ave. Suite 2W New York, NY 10039
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
There are no active listings in this building at the moment. This apartment closed on 10/31/2013 and sold for $470,000. You won't find many amenities there - no elevator, roof-deck, laundry. What are you looking for? Best to contact an agent to help you, so you don't waste your time looking at things that are already sold or in contract.
Best of luck!
Michelle
__________________
Michelle Weissman
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
The Corcoran Group
d: 212.360.2462
f: 212.415.6369
m: 917.293.3427
Michelle.Weissman@corcoran.com
1226 Madison Avenue, New York NY, 10128
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
If you are looking for a building with amenities, please contact me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013