Wneumann, Home Buyer in North Saint Paul, MN

Does the association insurance cover the interior such as flooring, fixtures, cabinets and counter tops?

Asked by Wneumann, North Saint Paul, MN Tue Jul 24, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3056909074-2231-Penn-Pl-119-N…

Help the community by answering this question:


some policies do. You have to talk to your association most of the time exterior. Sometimes anything that is attached to the home. http://nationwidecontractfordeeds.com/rent_to_own.html
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 5, 2012
This property is currently not listed 'For Sale' on MLS. The management company for the dvelopment is Gittleman. They might be able to help you answer your question. The insurance that's carried varies from HOA to HOA. Some have blanket policies which cover everything while others have a policy for common areas and catastrophic insurance while the homeowner would hold a separate policy for their unit plus the cost of the HOA's insurance deductible.

Gittleman's number is 952-277-2700
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer