Smgalvan04, Home Buyer in Lubbock, TX

Are there any farmers markets and places to buy organic food and health food stores around the North Richmond and Keller areas?

Asked by Smgalvan04, Lubbock, TX Wed Jul 18, 2012

Answers

9
Yes. There is a weekly Farmers market in Haslet on Saturday.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 22, 2012
Maybe we could trade houses....

I have wanted to move to New Mexico ever since I left there many years ago! I have lived here on the border of North Richland Hills and Watauga and Keller for almost 30 years. If you are looking for an Agent who is knowledgeable on this area, and experienced in Real Estate sales, you just found one!

When are you moving to Texas? Do you have a job here already, or will it be a transfer position? If you will send me a note and tell me what you are looking for, I can get you specific examples of properties that are available to fit your designated price range.

If you've never lived here before, we have some very nice residential neighborhoods, and some excellent schools. We offer some large ranch-style homes, as well as the big 2-stories. If you want a pool, or shade trees, or both, we can accomodate you. I would be happy to send you pictures and details on houses that seem to fit your desired parameters. We live in a thriving area where home prices are very stable, compared to the rest of the country.

Be sure to contact me right away; don't wait until next year. We can start working on some things that may require some lead time to get you qualified, and there may be "homework" to accomplish.

Rick DeVoss

---ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com

==================
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 19, 2012
Oops, sorry I did mean north Richland hills. I live in new Mexico and my family and I are looking forward to moving there next year. I am interested in the subborbs north of Ft worth. Right now I am just getting myself familiar with the area. Thank you all for your comments and.recommendations, I will be in touch.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 19, 2012
It would appear that you are not from the local area. Are you planning to move up here?

The town is called North Richland Hills, and it borders Watauga, Hurst, Richland Hills, Haltom City, and Keller. Rufe Snow runs North and South, and from Loop 820, it will take you up to Keller. Before you get there, you will find a good Farmer's Market at the corner of Hightower and Rufe Snow. They have wonderful fresh produce, and seasonal flowers. Prices are excellent and the quality of the food is much better than local grocery stores. It is brought in fresh daily.

If you are going to be looking to rent or buy a house in the area, give me a call. I live here, and have been selling homes here for 32 years.

If you have already secured a place to live, then contact me for the best rates on your electrical service. I represent a Dallas company with great customer service!

Welcome to the area. You will love it here!

Rick DeVoss

---ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com

==================
I like Sprouts in Southlake....you can also try Central Market in Southlake.
Whole Foods in Arlington.
Sunflower Shoppe in Colleyville or Ft. Worth

You can also try Keller Farmers Market
http://www.kellerfarmersmarket.com/

Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Oh yes, several of them. Contact me and I can give you more details.
Jena' La Haye
jlahaye@alexanderchandler.com
Hi there-

I just did a quick search on Yelp and found quite a bit:

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=organic&find_loc=No…

Looks like you have some great options, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Cheers,
Ali, Community Manager
Try Central Market in Southlake as well for a large selection of organic produce and other organic items. I buy most of my produce at Central Market because they have the largest selection of organic items that I have found locally.
North Richland hills? In the dfw area there are a ton of options, including a good farmers market in Coppell, a year round Dallas farmers market, and I personally use the bountiful baskets food co op which is a volunteer only organization that you get 2 small laundry baskets of locally grown produce for $15. There are pickup sites all over the place. There are also many stores like sprouts and whole foods around.

Kerri Soderberg
Realty associates
214-991-1461