mr_alan, Home Buyer in New York, NY

ANYONE KNOW IF IS PET FREINDLY BUILDING??? ANY WHOLE FOODS MARKET NEARBY???

Asked by mr_alan, New York, NY Thu Mar 13, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3072537535-Apartment-New-York…

Answers

6
Whole Foods store is on Columbus Circle, which is about 10-15 min walk from W 46 & 10th. There are also local produce markets, Amish Market Grocery store on W50 & 9th and 2 Food Emporiums nearby. It is a very vibrant and fast developing area with several new condo and rental buildings. I live and work in this area and would b happy to answer any questions about it.
Hello! This is a great block, and as mentioned, there is a Whole Foods within walking distance. The store is in the basement of the Time Warner Building in Columbus Circle. It is about a ten minute walk from this apartment depending on how fast you walk!

Thank you for your question. Please feel free to contact me if you need any help finding a home that allows pets! I would love to help.

Alex

Alex Aberle
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Citi Habitats
114 Perry Street
New York, NY 10014

C. 917.691.9093
O. 212.400.2500
E. aaberle@citihabitats.com
I would be happy to assist you in your apartment search. My name is Erika and I can be contacted at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
In case you weren't aware you can locate Whole Foods through their site--see link http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list In addition, if you are searching for a building that allows pets, working with an agent of your own will make your quest a much easier task...
Whole Foods is actually at Columbus Circle which is basically 59th and Broadway. And they deliver. But definitely close enough to walk.
By the way the Whole Foods that Sandra mentions is not the WF chain that I'm sure you ask about. How they can use that name I don't know.
My apologies!
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
The closest Whole Foods in that area is on 54th and 8th avenue.

There is a studio on that block for $399K that is a pet friendly building but the pets must be below 20lbs.

If you would like any assistance in finding a home please contact me.

I would love to help.

347.399.1786
Sandra Dor
sdor@ardorny.com
mr_alan, Sandra is referring to the wonderful and well-known Westerly health foods store that is on the corner of 54th street and 8th avenue. It is a really great healthy food store--smaller than Whole Foods of course, but very well-stocked and convenient.
Flag Wed Apr 9, 2014
HI SANDRA: I GOT YOUR REPLY BUT OTHERS REPLY ME SAYING NEAREST AND ONLY WHOLE FOODS MARKET IN AREA IS@59TH AND COLUMBUS CIRCLE..........SO YOU POSITIVE THERE IS WHOLE FOODS MARKET@54TH AND 8TH AVE???
Flag Mon Apr 7, 2014