How To... in Shelby Township : Advice

change location

cancel or


Gary Smith, Real Estate Pro in Michigan
Gary Smith answered:
We are looking at this property and our insurance agent said that there was a water damage claim in the past.

While the CLUE report suggestions is terrific, I believe it can only be ordered by a business or the homeowner. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 How To... in Shelby Township
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Ed and James Martin, Agent in Macomb Township, MI
Ed and James Martin
Macomb Township, MI
Mike Blake, Agent in Macomb, MI
Mike Blake
Macomb, MI
Home > Michigan > Macomb County > Shelby Township > How To... in Shelby Township
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer