How To... in Shaker Heights : Advice

change location

cancel or


Emily Erekuff, Home Owner in Menifee, CA
Emily Erekuff answered:
How do I change the name of my company on Trulia?
Hi Tari,

Brenda and David are correct. You can access your profile page via the link below. Then, if you click the '[+] Edit personal info' button, you'll be able to update the compa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 19, 2009 How To... in Shaker Heights
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Cuyahoga County > Shaker Heights > How To... in Shaker Heights
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer