19975 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Mortgage Broker or Builder's Lender/Mortgage Company? Which One to Use?
Did you use the site agent? They are very nice, professional and represent the builders interests and not yours. If you used an outside agent, the time to get this resolved was ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 12, 2015 Financing in 19975
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Delaware > Sussex County > Selbyville > 19975
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer