Sedro Woolley : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Kary Krismer answered:
I've signed a 6 month contract with a firm to sell my home. I now want to keep my house. We've had 0 offers since listed. Can I be forced to sell?
You need to consult an attorney. None of us can review what you signed. We don't even know if you're talking about a property in LA or Sedro Woolley, Washington.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 1, 2016 Home Selling in 98284
Shirley Bert…, Real Estate Pro in Mount Vernon, WA
Shirley Bertholf answered:
I'm married but my husband is buying a house in his name only. He will be making payments ect.. what will I have to sign.?
Washington is a community property state. Therefore, when community real property is purchased or sold, both spouses must join in the contract. It is possible for a married person to o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 15, 2015 Home Buying in 98284
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Kary Krismer answered:
the buyer of my property is a contractor and he wants to pull permits in our name before we close on our sale of our land to him
I agree with the others about consulting a real estate attorney. My concern would be whether there's any ongoing liability after the sale for work done under the permit.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 6, 2014 Home Buying in Sedro Woolley
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Hubby has good credit & started job there. My credit is not as good. Will rent home, so do I let him use his credit only for rental?
Each landlord makes their own decision what they deem acceptable credit. What they are usually looking for is someone who will pay their rent and take care of their property ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 31, 2013 Rentals in Sedro Woolley
Lyle Wolf, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Lyle Wolf answered:
Do i have to go into the bank or can i just do it over the phone ?
I have seen recent statistics that as much of a third of all real estate transactions fail to close today because of problems with the buyer getting their mortgage. Because of this I ad ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon May 28, 2012 Home Buying in Sedro Woolley
John & Janis…, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John & Janis Arendsen answered:
In the northwest, washinton, is it a good Idea to buy a nice mobile home for 30k and rent it out? To make some extra income on the side.
I'm way late for this one but it just popped up on my radar so here goes anyway.

I make a pretty good living buying and renting Manufactured Homes. I've been doing it for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 1, 2011 Rentals in Sedro Woolley
Jaryd Ruffner, Real Estate Pro in Puyallup, WA
Jaryd Ruffner answered:
I filed bankrupty ch 7 and am being told by chase that I have to short sale prior to deed in lieu of foreclosure looking for experienced agent
Becky, I would recommend going to This will allow you to find an agent in your area that holds the Certified Distressed Property Expert Designation.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 Home Selling in Sedro Woolley
Nate Scott, Real Estate Pro in Anacortes, WA
Nate Scott answered:
Can my husband be on the mortgage alone?
It is possible, though the bank will not distinguish the debt in your name as seperate from community debt. Talk to Bill Steward over email or phone and with a few minutes he will let y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 24, 2009 Home Buying in 98284
Elizabeth Mi…, Real Estate Pro in Mount Vernon, WA
Elizabeth Miller & Travis Miller answered:
what is the distance a sundeck must be from the property line?
Hello Jan,

Setback requirements vary depending upon the zoning classification of a property, and other factors. I recommend contacting the local planning and development services for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 2, 2008 Quality of Life in 98284
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Skagit County > Sedro Woolley
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer