Schools in Sedgwick County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jason Carmic…, Real Estate Pro in Wichita, KS
Jason Carmichael answered:
How far is it from Park Vista to Wichita state University?
If you mean Park Vista apartments, 10 to 15 minute drive depending if you take the highway or city streets. Almost 6 miles.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 26, 2014 Schools in Wichita
Andrew Wilki…, Trulia Community Manager in San Francisco, CA
Andrew Wilkinson answered:
Is Harry Street Elementary included in district?
Hi Diana,

According to our data, Harry Street Elementary is in the Wichita Unified School District.

Source: ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 31, 2013 Schools in Southwest
popie7887, Home Owner in Wichita, KS
popie7887 answered:
some of these areas are in the Godard school district
I guess it really wasn't a question. What I was trying to say is that the schools that are listed for the area ,the Callahan subdivision, are only Wichita schools and none of the Godda ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013 Schools in Wichita
popie7887, Home Owner in Wichita, KS
popie7887 answered:
I live in Valley Center (just north of Wichita) and I would like to go to a different high school, possibly a Wichita school
We live in the Goddard school district and from my understanding, they do not allow any transfers. I was trying to transfer one of my grandchildren from one school to another in the sam ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013 Schools in Wichita
Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
Can one have horses on this propery?
That's a good question! You should work directly with the listing agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012 Schools in Valley Center
LeAnna Beat, Real Estate Pro in Wichita, KS
LeAnna Beat answered:
Question about College Hill Elementary School
Jenni: Several REALTORS live in College Hill. So, that should tell you something right there! Did you know that USD#259 has a website? You can find the boundaries for the schools, inf ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 8, 2012 Schools in Wichita
Amber, Other/Just Looking in Rose Hill, KS
Amber asked:
Are you enrolling at this time? --
This question is about Derby Alternative High School:
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 16, 2009 Schools in Derby
Bill Eckler-…, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler-Florida, answered:
how can i view teachers online?
Don't know that that technology or service exists but the best source to find out about this is to contact the school directly.

Good luck
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 16, 2008 Schools in Bel Aire
jane.kloeckn…, Other/Just Looking in 64064
jane.kloeckner asked:
Plaza Academy is a college prep school. Can you include that in the Resources section in your description? --
This question is about Plaza Academy:
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 23, 2008 Schools in South City
David Van Noy…, Real Estate Pro in 66224
David Van Noy, Jr. answered:
how do i enroll a new student?
I have the largest school database on my website. I hate to not have a more thorough answer for you but I think you will like the tools available. Let me know your thoughts and if I c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 31, 2008 Schools in 67206
Rebecca Hosk…, Real Estate Pro in Wichita, KS
Rebecca Hoskins answered:
how do i enroll a new student?
I'm not sure of the phone number in Clearwater. You can call the Wichita Public Schools at 316-973-4000 and ask them for the number of the Clearwater school district. I believe that y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 9, 2008 Schools in 67206
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Sedgwick County > Schools in Sedgwick County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer