Home Selling in Seal Beach : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
My brother and I inherited my mom's home which is paid for, I don't need a house what can I do to give my brother the house.
Provide your brother with a deed to your share, get with your local title company for help and their attorney will prepare the docs.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 14, 2015 Home Selling in Seal Beach
Rhonda Carls…, Real Estate Pro in Pueblo, CO
Rhonda Carlson answered:
Is it wrong to end your professional relationship with your agent after you have given him a year to sell your house and then to switch to a new?
Have you followed the advise of your agent in pricing and condition on showing day?
Has your agent asked you for price reductions?

If the answers is yes to the above questions then ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 25, 2012 Home Selling in Seal Beach
Greg Copland,  in Orange County, CA
Greg Copland answered:
My brother, sister and I inherited equal shares of our parents house. My brother wants to buy the house from my sister an me. There will be no real
Bob Phillips advice is right on. You need to bring in an attorney...either one that will handle it for all or each their own. I've seen in family based transactions that o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 18, 2009 Home Selling in Seal Beach
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Orange County > Seal Beach > Home Selling in Seal Beach
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer