Home Buying in Seabrook : Advice

change location

cancel or


Pat Rose, Real Estate Pro in New Hampshire
Pat Rose answered:
I am in the process of getting a USDA rural housing Loan in New Hampshire, my wife will not be on the Loan, can I add her to the deed on the house?
Yes, you can have an attorney do that after the closing. Whether you are closing in 2012 or 2013, make sure that you deduct the RD fee, if you can. It is completely deductible in the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012 Home Buying in 03874
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
any houses for under $5000?
The only thing I have seen near that price here in NH is mobile homes in park settings.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 24, 2011 Home Buying in Seabrook
Chris Lefebv…, Real Estate Pro in Methuen, MA
Chris Lefebvre answered:
How to find land to purchase that isn't listed for sale??
All great answers below. Another option that I thought of could be to look for current plots of land in the area that may be able to be subdivided. Look up the owners in the public re ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 16, 2011 Home Buying in 03874
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Hi can i take over payments for someone in foreclosure and move my family in too. Then just make their payments that they can't.
Nick you certainly could accept there is nothing protecting you from a variety of potential problems. the first is if you did find a seller who would do thiis, you would have to pay to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 9, 2010 Foreclosure in Seabrook
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Aaron Dolan, Agent in Seabrook
Aaron Dolan
Brenda Paradis, Agent in North Hampton, NH
Brenda Paradis
North Hampton, NH
Darlene Dolan, Broker in 03842
Darlene Dolan
Tom McGuirk, Broker in Hampton, NH
Tom McGuirk
Hampton, NH
Home > New Hampshire > Rockingham County > Seabrook > Home Buying in Seabrook
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer