Schools in Forest Park>Question Details

Aseda, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

why is it that all the elementary schools around 25 oxford st have very low rating scores. Is it possible to send your child to any public or?

Asked by Aseda, Springfield, MA Sun Sep 23, 2012

charter school of your choice?

Aseda, I send my kids to Sumner Avenue Elementary and it is a great school as are many of the schools in our neighborhood. I really don't know why the scores are so low. The schools are implementing state standards, using technology and are safe.

for more information see
Web Reference:
That would be best answered my the MA school department/ Dept of Education and the local school departments.
Keep in mind that schools do affect property value, even if you don't have kids there.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
That would be a question for the Springfield school dept. In many communities you can apply for out of district placement, if there are spots open.