Schools in San Antonio>Question Details

dsf, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

which school district is this property in?

Asked by dsf, San Antonio, TX Tue Mar 26, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1046505704-3111-Hidden-Haven-…

Answers

4
This lot of land is in a very desirable area near the town of Bulverde.
It lies in the Comal School district within the boundaries Specht Elementary, Spring Branch Middle School and Smithson Valley High School. The topography is rolling hills with tons of Oak trees.

If you are looking to build this is a good choice in location.

How can I best be of help to you ? ? ?

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
Thank you all for your responses. I was inquiring about this because I have a potential customer looking to build in the future and he is wanting some rural property in the Johnson High School school district. With part of this lot being in Bexar County I was curious if it was in NEISD. Thanks again.
Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013
Comal ISD and NEISD get a little intertwined in several areas. Both have wonderful reviews so its up to where you would like to live? Let me know if I can help.
Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013
This is in Comal ISD. Priscilla
Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013
Tax records show that it is in Comal ISD. Is this the school district you are looking for? If that is not the school district that you want, I can do a detailed search to find property in the area that would work best for you.

Christine Henderson
Changing Real Estate Dreams Into Reality Since 1985
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Bradfield Properties
210-827-2858 http://www.MySanAntonioHome.net
Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013