Schools in Arcadia>Question Details

Aileen Hu, Home Buyer in Eagan, MN

which middle school near this home

Asked by Aileen Hu, Eagan, MN Sun Nov 11, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3092349603-924-Arcadia-Ave-11…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Arcadia

Answers

5
Good Evening Aileen,

The specific home is assigned to First Avenue Middle School. I personally went to First Avenue and it's a great school! I've lived in Arcadia my entire life and I can give you all of the information you need on anything in Arcadia!

Here is a list of the schools in Arcadia, CA sorted by primary / elementary, middle, and high school. Clicking on the school will show the street boundaries that encompass each school's district.

The site is also perfect for checking out the boundaries of schools in other cities.

http://california.hometownlocator.com/schools/sorted-by-citi…

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. We have sold and leased dozens of homes to Arcadia Unified School District parents.

Good luck in your home search.

-William
626.898.5810
Golden Land Investments & Financial, Inc.
GoldenLandInc.com
First Avenue Middle School is assigned by Arcadia Unified School District as of 2008. In terms of distance, Dana Middle School is the closest to this residence.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hi Aileen Hu of Eagan, MN,
Arcadia is in very much demand because of it wonderful school system, and because of that we have been advised to inform prospective Buyers that a certain address does not entitles their children to go to a specific school in case that school is full.

My office is located in Arcadia on Huntington Drive, and our corporate office is located in Pasadena on Foothill Blvd.

If we may be of help to you, please contact me. Hope to hear from you soon to help you with your relocation.
Mary

P.S. If we may be of assistance to you or your family and friends, that would be the finest of compliments.

Mary V. Prout, CRS, GRI, e-PRO
CA DRE License #878251
Broker Associate/Certified Negotiator
GLOBAL REALTY
CA DRE License #1044799
130 East Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91006
626-355-4155 home office
626-355-2125 home fax
626-833-7043 cell phone
This home will have your children attend the following schools:

First Avenue middle school
Arcadia High School
Baldwin Stocker elementary

Have a nice day!
Good morning Aileen,
This property is still available. HOD is $300
There are a couple of middle schools in the Arcadia USD. I will be happy to send you the property info sheet, which has much more detail and pictures than what's on Trulia.
Including schools. You may also visit http://www.greatschools.org for in depth details.
Please email me directly your email address so I can send this to you.
Susan Bo'ur
Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Susan@SusanBour.com