Schools in 95035>Question Details

kelly.nguyen…, Home Buyer in Milpitas, CA

which high school and milddle school for this property address: 196 manferd street,milpitas ca 95035

Asked by kelly.nguyen7760, Milpitas, CA Fri Jul 13, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 95035

Answers

4
I called the elementary school to verify and found the school for the address is Weller Elementary. I am an agent from Intero and live in Milpitas for over ten years, in real estate business for over 8 years. I was and am working with buyers exclusively. If you are looking for an agent, I am the one you can count on. please call me: 408-636-8954. email me to jstrohfus@interorealestate.com. I will get you right, verified info and guide you to get right home for you.
Hi Kelly,

Schools are Milpitas High, Russell MIddle and Weller Elementary. Great area to buy property because all the schools are walking distance. There is a lot of to and from foot traffic from the kids who go to these schools during the school year. It is a really safe area.

Let me know if you wish to create a search for homes in this area. I am a broker based in Milpitas. I can create a listing alert that will inform you evertime a new property comes into the market in this area. Great advantage for you to be first to make an offer.

Let me know. 408-316-0792 or rpablaza@comcast.net
Milpitas High School, Thomas Russell Middle School and Pomeroy Elementary Schools. They're really close, Thomas School is in front of Milpitas High, Poreroy school is next to Milpitas High. I hope my answer help you:)
Here is a link where you can find schools by address:
http://www.greatschools.org/find-schools/
It is best to contact the school(s) directly to confirm attendance.