Schools in Knoxville>Question Details

Celeste, Both Buyer and Seller in Michigan

where in the Knoxville area are the best schools for younger children?

Asked by Celeste, Michigan Wed Aug 29, 2007

Answers

3
In the Knoxville area all the public schools are operated by Knoxville County so they are theoretically equal. However, human nature being what it is, lots of parents insist "their" child's school is 'the' best.

Personally I believe the Knox County School system does an excellent job of delivering quality education to our children.

Additionally there are several marvelous church and private schools in the Knoxville area.
Web Reference: http://www.KnoxvilleMLS.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2007
Hi Celeste,

Knoxville schools can be compared on the Tennessee Department of Eduaction website. If you have narrowed down the areas that you are looking at in Knoxville to live in you can compare the schools test scores there. I would also look at the middle and high schools if you are planning to stay in the home a while.
There are several good schools for young children in Knoxville. My website has information about schools and other informstion about our area. I hope that this will be of some help to you. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.