Schools in Bakersfield>Question Details

Dlindaloubaby, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

when and where and how much will this house sell for need a contact number?

Asked by Dlindaloubaby, Bakersfield, CA Wed Jan 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Bakersfield/sold/3382…

Answers

2
It is true you will have far better chance of locating a home while it is still available for sale if you are working with a Realtor. The Realtor can find out exactly what you are wanting in a home or any other piece of real estate. Once they have your information, they can connect you to the Bakersfield Multiple Listing Service so you will be notified by email when a house that has the features you want and the price range you want becomes available for buyers to purchase. I would recommend that you contact a Realtor of your choice and get started right away since homes are still in very short supply. DEE OLIVER REALTOR - RE/MAX MAGIC 661-747-7763
Looks like the bank took this home back on 10/22/12. There is no way to know when it will be given to a listing agent. All you can do is keep an eye on the MLS and the property for a sign. If you are working with a realtor they can monitor it for you. If you are not working with a realtor, I would be happy to help you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Also, since this is a mobile home you will either need to buy all cash or be working with a lender who loans on this type of property. Hope this helps....Jan DeTomaso