Schools in Scripps Ranch>Question Details

Ayad Esaleh, Renter in San Diego, CA

what the best area for family to live in san diego ?

Asked by Ayad Esaleh, San Diego, CA Thu Sep 13, 2012

I recommend you meet with your family and put together a list of things that YOU value in a community and neighborhood. You will want to explore the school districts as well if your kids will be attending public school.

Next, if you are not already prequalified for a loan, connect with a mortgage broker and find out what you qualify for.

Lastly, meet with a REALTOR to review and refine your list along with the affordability and match up what areas meet the needs best off of your list. You can then start looking for the best home for your family!

Kind Regards,
Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
Hi Ayad,

As you probably already know, if you ask 10 people what the best neighborhood to live in you will get 10 different answers. It really depends on what you are looking for in a neighborhood.

As a suggestion, you might want to check out my website, and click on the Lifestyle tab along the top. This will give you a ton on information about all of the neighborhoods in San Diego County including demographics, median incomes, average weather temperature by month, and much more.

Of course if you have specific questions you are welcome to contact me.

By the way, I am the co-founder of Greater Good Realty. In addition to providing valuable information about the San Diego real estate market, my company donates 10% of our commissions to local charities and non-profit organizations throughout San Diego.

We hope to make a difference for those in our neighborhoods!

Good luck on your search.

David Stone
Greater Good Realty

CA DRE#01888818
Hello Ayad,

I think there's many, many family neighborhoods in San Diego. Try Carmel Valley, La Mesa, Del Mar or Poway -- with it's great school system. Thankfully, San Diego is blessed with a wide variety of family-friendly locations! Get your financing in order, and drive around. After settling in on a neighborhood with the amenities you like, call an agent who can help you!

Warm Regards...

Deborah Buffamanti
CA DRE #01404217

The best area will be determined by you and your family's needs/wants. We are blessed to have everything in San Diego, but you have so many things to consider from school districts, jobs, religion, demographics, and most importantly what you can afford (get approved by your bank).

Hope this helps,

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
efax 619-270-2516
Hello Ayad, San Diego has great areas all over, it all depends on your needs, how far you are willing to drive to work, your housing requirements, what kind of activities you like to do and how much you can afford to pay. If you like information regarding a particular area, feel free to contact me directly and I'll be happy to get you all the information you need.

Best of luck to you.

Fay Yates
CA DRE# 00853913
San Diego has many areas which are good for a family to live in. I would recommend La Jolla. Great views, early nights - no bars, wonderful schools, close to main roads and highways on the outside, cute and pretty on the inside, considered conservative, in a good way, and elegant in the opinion of most out of town visitors.