Schools in Collierville>Question Details

Unknown, Home Buyer in

what schools do we get from this property?

Asked by Unknown, Thu Feb 5, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hello Unknown!

Most redistrictings occur in May and June for the Shelby County School System. As Gerald reported the schools are: Bailey Elementary, Houston Middle and Houston High. We can't promise that this will stay the same, however we have no reason to believe it might change.

According to the data from the Commercial Appeal and Census Dept., the biggest change for school redistricting is in the Lakeland/Arlington area. They have the largest influx and more families with school aged children are migrating that directions. Their schools are then considered the most sought after.

I have had clients that children have attending all those Collierville Schools mentioned and loved them.

The schools for this location are : Bailey Station Elem. Houston Middle and Houston High These are the schools for the 2008-2009 school year. Keep in mind that, at times, shifts are made for any number of reasons. I don't of any planned changes to these school assignments but it could certainly happen. Please let me know if I provide any additional information.

Gerald Williams
Affiliate Broker
Mortgage Loan Officer
BenchMark Realtors, LLC
BenchMark Mortgage, LLC