Schools in 77049>Question Details

Leslie Beltr…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

what school zone will my 11th grader be zoned to?

Asked by Leslie Beltran, Houston, TX Mon Mar 5, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 77049

what school zone will my 5th and 3rd grader be zoned to?
It will most likely be Galena Park ISD. North Shore Sr. High School. The phone number is 832-386-4100. I was a teacher before becoming a Realtor. I actually taught at North Shore For a While before becoming a high school counselor at Westfield. Call that number and they will at least be able to lead you in the right direction. Hope it helps. Let me know if you need any more help. Good Luck!

Terry Kraemer
This is a HUGE zip code with 3 school districts intersecting on it, Channelview,Sheldon, and Galena Park. It depends on the Neighborhood and sometimes the exact address since some school districts cut thru neighborhoods at times. Check each school's websites and look at their zone maps. Contact me if you need help. Are you working with a Realtor?
HISD has school zoning link on its site. All you need to do is type in your address. Hope this helps.
Web Reference:
Parents my research subdivision zoning assignments on the local school districts website where your child resides. I would suggest that you do a google search of the school district and there should be a helpful link where you can enter your address to determine the assigned campus.