Schools in 60435>Question Details

Casey Cast, Renter in 60435

what school would i go to if i lived in the town houses next to westfeild louis joliet mall?

Asked by Casey Cast, 60435 Thu Jan 13, 2011

well i no im gonna go to plainfelid school but idk what middle school i will go to ? eathertimber ridge or troy middle school? idk but im hoping troy middle school but im not sure

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 60435

Answers

3
http://www2.census.gov/geo/sd2009_rev/st17_illinois/maps/197…

This is the 2009-2010 School District Annotation Map: Will County

I hope that it helps! Good Luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 13, 2011
I think Plainfield Central. Call the bussing department of the high school or check it online. They have a map.
Casey -

All of those schools are in the Plainfield district 202. Grand Prairie Elementary is right down the street and the Jr. high is Indian Trail. You are correct about the high school Plainfield Central.

In order to go to Troy school district you need to be closer to Shorewood. If you want Troy elementary and middle you get Minooka High School. There are some townhomes that are exactly like the courtyards ones near the mall, built by the same builder - Kipling. I worked for them when the mall townhomes were being built. Good quality and their location has allowed them to retain value very well in the last 10 years.

Several of the Shorewood ones are for sale - about the same price and are newer. If you are interested, call me at 888-788-9544 or email me at suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com. I sold homes and townhomes in that area for years and am very familiar. I can email you the ones in Shorewood. I know them inside out.