Schools in Marysville>Question Details

Erika Robins…, Renter in Marysville, WA

what school will my child go to if we lived at this address, 6219 78th AVE NE Marysville?

Asked by Erika Robinson, Marysville, WA Thu Jul 12, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3089711130-10623-64th-Ave-NE-Ma…

Answers

2
I currently live on 76th Ave Ne :) My sone went to Kellog Marsh Elementary, then Cedarcrest Middle. They just built a beautiful new highschool behind us up the hill a ways called Getchell High. That is were your kids would go.
Side note however... the school district in Marysville is one of the Worst in the area. If you want a great distric I would choose North shore in the Bothell Area.
if you are wanting the grade school then it would be Kellogg Marsh, If Middle School it would be Credarcrest. High school is Marysville Pilchuck or Marysville Getchell.
But the best way to find out exactly is to call the Marysville school district office and ask them. They can give you the exact schools.
Morrie Tacher
Remax Town Center
425-343-2534