Schools in Tucson>Question Details

marisolzamac…, Renter in Tucson, AZ

what school is better?

Asked by marisolzamacona, Tucson, AZ Wed Jul 17, 2013

Elvira Elementary school, Esperanza Elementary School or Academy Del Sol?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Tucson

Answers

5

Each school has their strengths and weaknesses. Take a look at my website which has school ratings linked to the properties in each district they lie in: http://www.tucsonrealestateliving.com.

Hopefully, this will allow you to browse for homes in each schools district as well as receive in depth information and first hand accounts. Please let me know if you would like me to send you a free list of homes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 17, 2013
Thank You Marisolzamacona,

I hope this message finds you doing well. The website below is a great tool for evaluating schools. Are you considering changing schools or moving? I am happy to help if you have any further questions.

Best of Luck, : )
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 17, 2013
As you are seeing, this is not a question that can be legally answered by your Realtor. Have you realtor send you a buyer's advisory and you can look up the information on line. Good luck and let me know if we can help further.
This is an opinion question, one that a licensed Realtor can't answer. I would consider using Google to conduct research for each. Are you working with a Realtor or real estate agent? I only ask because the first thing I present to the buyers I work with is the Arizona Buyers Advisory, which does address schools.

Best of luck in your research.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
I was looking for school information and then it ask for a question. My apologies if this is not a school info web site.

Thanks for the links I will look at them.