Schools in Roanoke>Question Details

janet.riemen, Home Buyer in Roanoke, VA

what school district is this? city or county

Asked by janet.riemen, Roanoke, VA Tue Sep 18, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Roanoke/sold/1000356852…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Roanoke

Answers

5
This particular area, Boxley Hills, is in Roanoke County. The Elementary school would be Burlington, the Middle & High School is Northside Middle and Northside High. Are you looking for one area over the other? Both have great schools and you can check school ratings by going to various sites, such as:
http://www.greatschools.org/roanoke/virginia/ or cityrating.com or neighborhoodscout.com.

There are also charter/governor schools in our area and numerous private schools. There's even a large group of homeschoolers who get together for field trips and other activities.

Hope this helps. If you need additional information or help, feel free to contact me.

Sheila States
Janet they are all Roanoke County. Wide range of houses in that area. Also wide range of prices. The house you asked about, of course, at this point isn't on the market. If you'd like a full list along with photos of anything in your price range in a specific school district just drop me an email. realtorbobrouse@earthlink.net
It is in the Northside High School district, which is in Roanoke County.
It is in Roanoke County. Northside HS
County. I live in the same district. Great schools. Hope this helps, and feel free to call or e mail me with any other questions.
Todd
540-520-9580
todd.mckee@hotmail.com