Schools in Copper Creek>Question Details

Michelle Eva…, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK

what school distric is this address in?

Asked by Michelle Evans, Oklahoma City, OK Mon Jan 20, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oklahoma/Edmond/sold/73451-17109…

Answers

6
The schools associated with this address are: Westfield Elementary, Summit Middle School, and Edmond Santa Fe High School. If there is anything I can do for you just give me a call.

Jon Mazza
EXIT Realty Martin & Associates
405-826-7152
As I'm sure you're looking for more specific school districting information, here's a link to the school districting maps on EPS' website: http://www.edmondschools.net/Schools.aspx

Just click on the Elementary, Middle, and/or High School links in the left column and you'll see a "boundaries" link, which will help you determine exactly to which schools this property is assigned. If you need help with anything else, feel free to call or email me.
Also, since I just moved from Copper Creek, I can tell you that the assigned schools are Westfield Elem, Summit MS, and Edmond Santa Fe HS.
Flag Mon Jan 20, 2014
Also i was going to mention to you that Copper Creek Addition is a very nice addition:
The school district is Edmond, Santa Fe High school, Washington Irving elementary, Could possibly be summit Middle School, or Cheyenne Middle School,

If you need any other info and you are wanting to look at this home then I would be glad to assist you in any way:

Thank you
John Phillips
It is in Edmond. The high school is more than likely Edmond North.
Edmond, is the school district.