Schools in Willoughby>Question Details

Lisa.hepper, Home Buyer in Willoughby, OH

what public school system is this propery in?

Asked by Lisa.hepper, Willoughby, OH Wed Jul 4, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3029595094-3967-Kirtland-Rd-W…

Answers

3
Hello Lisa.hepper,

The home is showing in the Willoughby-Eastlake School system as mentioned. The home is located closer to Mentor Avenue. As the homes get closer to where the road crosses over Rte 90, The family can decide between Kirtland or W/E schools. Are you looking for a particular school district? Once we determine what district you need, a search can be created for you to determine what available homes meeting your criteria we can locate. Please let me know what assistance I can offer. - Jennifer Allen RE/MAX Traditions 440-796-4833 jallen1105@gmail.com
Willoughby-Eastlake system. Let us know if this works for you and you want to make an appoinmtent to view this home.

David Toth
The Toth Team
Willoughby. I don't believe it turns to Kirtland Schools until you cross over 90. With that being said though, there are even some areas of Waite Hill with Willoughby schools vs. Kirtland. It all depends on what you are looking for; you can always contact the district to see if they will work with you on staying with one or the other, but it is not all that easy. Good Luck!