Schools in San Marco>Question Details

Catherine, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

what middle schools are close to this location?

Asked by Catherine, Jacksonville, FL Fri Apr 19, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3032530101-1533-Naldo-Ave-Jacks…

Answers

1
Landon Middle School is the closest school for this area. Landon is an advanced studies magnet school. It has received fantastic acolades and is ranked as one of the top schools in the area. Living on Naldo does NOT guarantee assignment to Landon. Some young people in the area attend duPont Middle School which in on duPont Road just South of University Blvd.....it is about a quarter of a mile North of Bolles School (private school). Landon Middle School is located one block East of Hendricks Avenue and is just North of Atlantic Blvd. Please contact my son, Hickory, or me, Donna .....if you choose. We are experienced full time real estate agents who KNOW Jacksonville and the Real Estate Market. Contact us if you have additional questions! :-)

Hickory h.delegal@comcast.net (904) 463-5664

Donna startpacking@comcast.net (904) 732-PACK (904) 732-7225