Schools in Garner>Question Details

Chef, Both Buyer and Seller in Garner, NC

what is the true market value of the property at 1605 netherfield lane, raleigh nc 27610?

Asked by Chef, Garner, NC Wed May 19, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Garner

Answers

3
This home appears to have been taken off the market. I would be delighted to complete a market analysis on this home for you, if you are not already working with an agent. Please give me a call or send me an e-mail to discuss this further. Thanks!

Pandora Pearson
HomeTowne Realty Garner
(919)741-0410
Pandora@PandoraPearson.com

Web Reference: http://www.PandoraPearson.com
It's important to understand that only a licensed appraiser can tell anyone the "true market value" of a home. Real Estate brokers like myself can do a comparative market evaluation and will come close but we are not licensed to give "true market value". If you are currently looking to purchase a home in that area the best thing to do is hire a buyers agent who would be able to give you the best and most accurate data as well as help you analyse the data. Unless an agent has been hired by you to represent you they by default work for the seller and can supply you with comparable sales but are not able to evaluate this data for you or advise you about offering prices.

If you are currently looking to buy in the Garner area feel free to contact our office through the link here in Trulia. I own the Real Living office on Vandora Springs in the Forest Hills shopping center and we represent many buyers and sellers in the area. I have sold over 1500 homes in the Triangle and would be happy to help.
In regards to 1605 Netherfield Lane in Eaglechase. To give you accurate market values I would recommend allowing me to perform a comparative market analysis and having a complete picture of your request. As an estimate for Eaglechase $145 - $152k. The community has experienced many changes over the years but remains desirable by many. I have several friends that live in the community as well as living in the local area myself. Please contact to furthur discuss how I can assist you with additional details and guideance.
Kathy McCrea Broker SFR
Pleasant Realty & Associates
kmccrearealtor@hotmail.com
919-906-6932