Schools in Rye Brook>Question Details

Rz, Home Buyer in Newton Centre, MA

what is the boundry for Blind Brook HIgh School, NY?

Asked by Rz, Newton Centre, MA Mon Nov 14, 2011

Answers

4
The Blind Brook High School Boundary is Roughly Crawford Park, Betsy Brown. It is easy for any agent to search for homes by school district, and it is important for many buyers.

I have lived in Rye Brook and really enjoy it for years.

When you buy, make sure your agent double checks the district, occasionally a mistake is made.(Not very often) You can also call the school before you sign the contract.

Give me a call if I can help.

Kevin O'Shea
Coldwell Banker
914.262.1931
It's always a good idea to verify boundaries by directly contacting the school district...
Hi, I grew up in Rye Brook and went to the schools. The boundaries roughly start where King St meets Betsy Brown and continues up to the Greenwich border on King St. Parts of Betsy Brown are Port Chester Schools and the rest Blind Brook. On the other side it takes you down by Pine Ridge park to Lincoln Ave and stops by the Crawford Park exit. I hope that makes sense to you, It's easier to physically show you.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Hi: I'm very familiar with that school district & it is a great neighborhood. I can help you answer your question. Most of the houses in BBSD are in Rye Brook. It's easier to find out by address-do you know which house you're interested in? I can help you analyze the market & find the best deal in your search segment. Please call me at 914-273-9688 so that we can talk further about your search. Thanks. I look forward to speaking with you. Have a great day. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits.