Schools in Sparta>Question Details

Marisa, Renter in Sparta, NJ

what high schools fopr this address?

Asked by Marisa, Sparta, NJ Thu Apr 26, 2012

i have two children who will attend sparta high school in september

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Sparta

Answers

5
Hi Marisa - Yes, Sparta Public High School is located on W. Mountain Road. Both my kids have gone through the Sparta School System. I will have a High School Senior and High School Freshman come September. We will also have a new Principal, Mr. Johnson, as our former Principal Mr. Tobin has taken on the position of Superintendent. Check out the school website at Sparta.org. It will have a lot of information on bell schedules, (changing this year...lol) activities, groups and clubs. There should also be some one in the office between the hours of 8:30 and 2:00 if you'd like to take a look around. Like I said, I have two kids that have gone through the Sparta School System. Please feel free to call me at 973-903-1638 or email me at nancy.hawk@cbmoves.com if you have any questions. See you in September!!! All the best ~ Nancy
Marisa,

The high school for Sparta residents is Sparta High School on W. Mountain Avenue. If you are looking for a private high school. Pope John is also located in Sparta. You can check online to see the schools report card. Also, take advantage of any open house events the school may offer. Its a great opportunity for you and your children to check out the school and learn some of the ins and outs.

Good Luck in September!!!
Hi Marisa,

Are you asking about which high school they would attend as residents of your home address or what is the address of the high school that they will attend? We can get you detailed school information also.

Judy Golland, Broker/Associate
Realty Executives
Judy@JudyGolland.com
Hi Marissa,
The high school for Sparta is located on West Mountain Rd. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Lori Lenihan
Llenihan@weichert.com
Hi Marissa,
Lori Lenihan
Llenihan@weichert.com