Schools in Torrington>Question Details

Mary Shaw, Renter in Torrington, CT

what elemetry school would my child go to?

Asked by Mary Shaw, Torrington, CT Tue Apr 3, 2012

Answers

6
Anne Fatigate’s answer
Hi Mary,
Thank you for your interest. Bethlehem is proud of it's wonderful "in-town" elementary school which is within walking distance from all town shops and bank, post office etc. The school is about 2.3 miles from 98 Hickory Lane. Please plan to visit our Open House tomorrow (Sun. 5/20 from 12-4). I believe you will be impressed with this property and all that Bethlehem has to offer. I live here and have loved living in this town for many years. If you have any other questions, you can reach me by email (annefatigate16@gmail.com) or at 203-586-6648. I would enjoy meeting you and answering any other questions you have in person, so please reference this email if you come over.
Thanks again,
Anne Fatigate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Mary,
Your child's elementary school is determined by where you live. Feel free to drop by the Board of Ed 355 Migeon Ave or call them 860-489-2327 - they would have the most current and accurate information. Thanks for the question!
Good Luck, Mary.

Janette Lockhart
The Washington Agency
997 E Main St
Torrington CT 06790
Direct: 860-307-5151
Email: janette@thewashingtonagency.com
Hi Mary, Torrington's elementary schools range from kindergarten to grade 5. We have a middle school for grades 6-8. There are also a few private elementary schools in town as well. Buyers often choose their home based on the school they'd like to have in their neighborhood. When I'm working with a potential buyer, I ask questions like this that will help me determine how to find you exactly what you're looking for. Good luck in your search and let me know if you have any other questions.
Nancy Schroeder Perez
The Washington Agency
860-480-2874
nancy@thewashingtonagency.com
http://torrington.org for school information.

search 30,000 CT listings at http://realtybydan.com
Hi Mary
The answer to that depends on where you live. There are 5 elementary schools in Torrington. Your best bet is to call the office of the Superintendent of Schools. 860-489-2327. Hope that helps!
Hi Mary, The Board of Education would be the best ones to answer that question. Here is the contact information. 355 Migeon Avenue phone: 860-489-2327
Sharon Gilson, ABR
Realty Experts, LLC
860-626-0010