Schools in Tampa>Question Details

Jil.z.33626@…, Home Owner in Tampa, FL

what elementary school is this home associated with?

Asked by, Tampa, FL Wed Oct 16, 2013

This question was asked from…

1 vote Share Flag Schools in Tampa

Hi Jil.Z,
The Elementary school zoned for this property is Bryant, Farnell for Middle which both are at the same location and Siclkes High school which is a good one as well. I live and specialize in the zipcode 33626, if you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me anytime.
Copy link below into you favorite's bar and use it to search for schools within Hillsborough County. Write the address for the property you are interested in and it will give you all the schools zoned for it.
You can also search for properties on my website,
Hopefully you find all of our answers helpful.
Good luck on your home search!
Franches Schnell; REALTOR, SFR
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 16, 2013
The closest elementary school is Mary Bryant Elementary School. It is a public school about .08 miles away
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 16, 2013
Westwood Lakes is a naturally beautiful neighborhood and it is pristinely maintained yet you pay very low HOA. Neighboring communities may pay significantly higher fees and also bear the responsibility for maintaining the private roads.

If you're ready to buy and have good credit but simply lack the downpayment money, the State of Florida has a bond program that may offer you up to $10,000 to buy a home.

Contact me if you're not yet working with a Realtor and need assistance.

All my best,

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty