Schools in North Charleston>Question Details

Alexandria, Other/Just Looking in North Charleston, SC

what are the students names?

Asked by Alexandria, North Charleston, SC Sat Oct 23, 2010

like michael nardell

Answers

4
Find out where you will be going to school at. The neighbors would know. Let a parent of yours ask...NOT YOU!

Usually in your neighborhood are the ones you will meet to make friends will be in your school and maybe in your grade and maybe even in your classroom or other classes! Get out there in activities in your area, maybe in a closeby park with your parent, and also go to a local church to see if anyone there lives near you and will be in your school. They can introduce you to others.

I liked when we moved as kids after school was out. That gave me and siblings a chance to meet other kids all summer and know we had friends to walk to school with or sometimes take the bus together. We became involved in ballet, baseball, soccer, karate, scouts, vacation Bible School, and kept busy all summer meeting so many friends. We had sleep overs and birthday parties where we met other kids for more friends.
It's very easy to do. Just be yourself and friendly.

Are you on myspace or FACEBOOK? Don't give your real name and address even in your personal information nor say where you are going or where you live. You may meet friends that way. Tell your parents to watch over your time on the computer and to see if what you are writng is safe enough to put there. NEVER MEET ANYONE ON YOUR OWN!!! They may NOT be WHO they say they are!!! People CAN and DO lie on those social networks.

I hope you make many friends to last a lifetime! :0) <3 <3 <3
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 24, 2010
Do you mean "what are the names of the schools?" There are several in North Charleston depending on location. The newly renovated North Charleston High School, Fort Dorchester, Stall. You can check out further information regarding schools, businesses at http://www.charlestonproperties.info.
I would love to help you but your question really must be more specific...???? I cannot even get the students names in my OWN son's class at Summerville High!!! LOL:)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
hello Alexandria, could you please be more specific with the nature of your question? It seems at first glance that you are asking for the names of students in elementary or high school. I think this information about minors tends to be considered private. Could you clarify what you are looking for and for what purpose?