Schools in Springfield>Question Details

bagirovasofia, Renter in Springfield, MO

we would like to relocate from Chicago and we need good suggestion what will be the best school for 6 grade? Thank you

Asked by bagirovasofia, Springfield, MO Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

5
Hands down, the best school district in Springfield is going to be in the 65810 area code (South of Republic Rd). Harrison, McBride and Wanda Gray are all excellent elementary schools. Wilson's Creek and Cherokee are also geat Intermediate and Middle Schools, respectively. I would check out Greatschools.org for more details. I would leave Springfield all together for Nixa or Republic before I would move my kids from this Springfield school district!
I live in Springfield, MO and the best schools around here (in my opinion) are Nixa and Willard school districts. However, taxes are higher in those areas. If you look in the Southwest area of Springfield, you can have a Springfield address with Willard school district in certain neighborhoods. You get the best of both worlds. We live in an area like that.
The best way to find out about schools is Neighborhood Navigator. It is a great website for schools, demographics etc. I would love to assist in anyway. I look forward to hearing from you. You may contact me direct at 417.8488540 or email shirley@franklinteam.com
Hi -
I'm in Columbia, MO and it looks like you're moving to Springfield, MO? But a great web site to go to is GreatSchools.com. It's a national site that rates schools by test scores, class sizes, extra programs they have to offer and feedback from the parents who attend. Hope that helps!
Trisha Lee
REMAX Boone Realty, Columbia, MO
trishalee@remax.net
(573) 999-1000 or (573) 876-2897
There is a great website that has all the information you will need to make an informed decision regarding schools in the Springfield R-XII school district. You can also check the surrounding schools districts on this site as well.
http://mcds.dese.mo.gov/quickfacts/SitePages/DistrictInfo.as…

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Amanda Hawn
Murney Associates, Realtors
417-861-7909