Schools in 08873>Question Details

Abc, Renter in South Plainfield, NJ

we are planning to move in this area, any histroy of bedbugs?

Asked by Abc, South Plainfield, NJ Tue Dec 14, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08873

Answers

4
Dear Abc,
In my opinion, the bigger question is if bedbugs were found in a particular location were they properly treated to get rid of the problem. If you are moving and aks the moving company what steps do they take to ensure that your belongings are not contaminated by a previous client of theirs who might have had a bedbug problem; known or unknown. An unheated moving truck left outdoors over night might be enough to provide protection.

I noticed the question was posted under schools in 08873. You may wish to contact the Franklin Township Board of Education directly at: 500 Elizabeth Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873-5200 Tel: (732) 560-0714 ‎

The fact that a property (or school) may have been bedbug free does not ensure that it will not be in the future. Again, on a positive note, extreme cold and heat will kill bedbugs and their eggs.

I hope this helps and best of luck to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 14, 2010
Do you have bed bugs in S. Plainfield. Just do not bring them with you. I have never had any:)
The US EPA has a helpful new web page concerning bed bugs. http://cfpub.epa.gov/oppref/bedbug/ EPA-Registered Bed Bug Products EPA has developed a search tool that can help you choose an EPA-registered bed bug product that meets your needs. You can search for a product by its; Name, Company, EPA-registration number, Where you can use the pesticide, and Pesticide type
Enter the information as described in each section. The results will depend on how broadly or narrowly you define your categories.
Web Reference: http://www.clovelake.com