Schools in Bloomfield>Question Details

Stellayomide, Renter in Bloomfield, NJ

we are planning o mov to bloomfield soon, how good and secure is the community? we have a son going to high school. can we get a 2 bedroom apartment?

Asked by Stellayomide, Bloomfield, NJ Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

3
yes - Please look at my 1st fl. 5 room - 2 bedroom apt in a beautiful Victorian
ALL UTILITIES included
Hello Mrs.Diane, i too am intrested in a 2bedroom apt or home for rent in bloomfield.thanks
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Stella,

There are about 30 two bedroom rentals currently on the market in Bloomfield ranging in price from $1100 to $2500. Are you looking to rent in a multi family home or complex? Is single home rental an option for you as well?

Bloomfield has many different areas, mainly the "North End" and "South End" and then within each "end" are different sections but all attend Bloomfield High School. I know the area very well. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.
Good Morning Bloomfield is a stable community. For recreation purposes for your son the Brookdale section is nice. If you need anyj further assistance please donot hesitate to contact me. Autumn Urling
hello, my name is yvette barnett. i was intrested in 2 bedroom apt or home with at least heat and hot water incl. my email is yvette.barnett@yahoo.com! thanks
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013