Schools in 33702>Question Details

Sandra, Other/Just Looking in Tampa, FL

we are looking to relocate around the N st. pete area,kid will be attending Riviera Middle, any advice on

Asked by Sandra, Tampa, FL Mon May 26, 2008

this school,or any nearby?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 33702

Answers

2
Sandra,
Riviera Middle on 62nd is being closed and is not projected to reopen. It was a good school and had some good teachers which are being placed at other shools. There are still some good schools around depending on the how your child is as a student.

My daughter just graduated from St. Pete High so I have been out of midle school for a little while. Some of the people I know have indicated they like Lealman and Thurgood Marshall. They may be a little of a drive but sound like they have had some good experiences.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I also know a couple of great realtors in the area that may be able to help you find the right home for you and your family.

Kind regards,
Darin
Hi Sandra,

Here is a link to some school information on Riviera Middle School from my website - http://www.jmoranrealestate.com/Nav.aspx/Page=/Schools/Defau… . You can get information on any school from this section. I'm also sending you a link to the Pinellas County School District website page that will allow you to get some additional statistics & information about Riviera or any other school in their system. That link is http://www.pcsb.org/Schools/dashboard1.html . Pinellas County has recently revamped the way they determine which schools children will attend depending on your address.

If I can help you with any other questions or if you're planning on moving here soon I'd be happy to help you find a house.