Schools in 08882>Question Details

Bob, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

we are considering to buy a house in South River NJ (08882), have 2 kids 4 Year and 2 year old. Would appreciate some feedback on the schools?

Asked by Bob, Edison, NJ Sun Sep 20, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08882

Answers

4
I have been a resident of South River for over 17yrs. My boys attend the South River school system.
I am not please with somethings but must give the teachers credit for caring for the kids.
South river great town.
i beg to differ with the other 2, i currently live in south river i have 3 kids in school here. my experience has been nice quiet town, schools that work with you and either i got lucky or all their teachers have been caring and taught my children alot, all teacher will take time out of their day and stay late with your child if they are having difficulties. now dont get me wrong im sure theres trouble if you look for it, but if you mind your own business and stay busy living your life ...you should love it
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
I grew up in SR. It's a small town where everyone knows everyone and the teachers are great.
they are not very good neither is the town