Schools in 08079>Question Details

Veronica, Home Buyer in Pennsauken, NJ

want to no if 08079 is a nice area

Asked by Veronica, Pennsauken, NJ Sun Sep 4, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 08079

Answers

3
Every town and area has some problems . I am new to Quinton and encountered a problem with burglary. In a short time of a month the house I bought was broken into twice. That did a lot of damage to me financially and set me back by many months from being able to buy all new tools and materials to do the renovation.

However on the plus side, I have 2 great neighbors who I barely know who took action. One saw the men taking things out of the house and called me, then called the State Police who patrol Quinton, then she called the man across the street who promptly and without any hesitation or thought about his own safely drove into my driveway in his truck to block the bad guys in.

Unfortunately they drove around him and got away. BUT his description of the SUV they were in resulted in arrest 2 days later. That's what I consider a great neighborhood and even better neighbors as well as an efficient Police Dept.

Quinton and Salem are like the good qualities the USA used to have back in the 1950's and 60's , (yes there were bad, but hopefully the bad is mostly gone now and I am only talking about the good qualities here ) rural , farms, small mom and pop businesses and mostly very good and friendly people. As far as I am concerned it's a great place to live
diff I is a great area YES
08079 is just a zip code. It includes Salem, Quinton, Penton, Mannington, Elsinboro, Lower Alloways Creek, Alloway. amd even part of Bridgeton. So the answer is what are you looking for? Salem City is a small historic town. All the others, except for Bridgeton, are rural suburban areas. I live is Lower Alloways Creek. Low taxes, top services, and 6 cars is a traffic jam.