Schools in 93401>Question Details

Winegal, Home Buyer in San Luis Obispo, CA

want to know if 93405 forclosure homes are available?

Asked by Winegal, San Luis Obispo, CA Mon Jun 20, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 93401

Hi- please go to my web site and view all foreclosure homes on the central coast in REAL-TIME - Or, call me and I can send you a list of available foreclosure homes. 805-471-0828 / - David
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 1, 2011
What a great area. My wife, son and I just looked at an RV park that we're interested in buying in Pismo Beach. Love that area. Good luck.
In addition, there are a handful of properties that have been taken back by the lender recently that will be hitting the market soon including a few condos, a PUD, vacant land and a few commercial buildings. Most are in the 93401 area code.
At this moment there are five REO properties listed in SLO, ranging from a $120,000 mobilehome to a $540,000 single family home. One of those five does have an accepted contract subject to lender approval. These listings have been on the market 45-132 days which is unusual for a well-priced REO property.

With that question answered, I'd ask why you'd limit your search to REO properties. Short sales are at least equally attractive (if somewhat more trying) and there are even some good deals to be had with regular sellers who are realistic and have a need to sell.