Schools in Oak Ridge>Question Details

Nilda, Renter in Orlando, FL

walker middle school

Asked by Nilda, Orlando, FL Sun Dec 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103763967-3737-Castle-Pines-Ln…

Answers

3
Hello: Nilda

About the aparment that you are interesting no body answerd, provably is for the Holidays!!!!! I will contact them again on Wednesday, as siin I have an aswered I will contact you again. Maybe they will ask for some information before we see the Rental, but I will try to do everything at the Location. No info until you see it.

Happy Holiday and Happy New Year.!!!!!!

You can contact me at
Rosalina Esquilin
rosseproperties@gmail.com
Hi Nilda,

Thanks for turning to TRULIA for your real estate questions. I have e-mailed the Listing Agent to see if this property is vacant, and what we need to do to see inside. Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com and I’ll be glad to make an appointment for us to meet there.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Thanks for contact me. I will call tomorrow to the property and I will let you know when we can see it. Let me know Do you have Pets.? Do you need first floor or you don't have any preference.?

I will contact you tomorrow. See you Soon!!!!!

Rosalina Esquilin