Schools in Pompano Beach>Question Details

Roxanamejia, Home Buyer in Pompano Beach, FL

the best hihgschool in Ponpano Beach

Asked by Roxanamejia, Pompano Beach, FL Sat Apr 28, 2012

parkland has the best public school and the prices of the house are stable
Deerfield Beach High and Blanche Ely are definately the low scorers of the 3. Deerfield seems to have a lot of violence problems. I would do some thorough research before sending my child to one of these schools. I know a lot of parents opt for private school instead of the alternative.
While Pompano Beach High School is the highest rated school in Pompano Beach, it is a total magnet school and you must submit an application and be accepted to attend. PBHS does not have boundaries like most schools. Pompano Beach residents are assigned to 3 different high schools depending on where in the city you reside. Deerfield Beach High School, Blanche Ely High School, and Northeast High School are the boundaried schools and all offer special programs as well as AP and advanced classes. Please see for information on each school, school boundaries, and magnet programs. I have 2 students that attended or graduated from Pompano Beach High School and I found the programs and staff to be wonderful. The "best" high school in Pompano Beach really depends on the needs and goals of your student. If you have any specific questions that I can answer regarding PBHS, please contact me directly.
Pompano Beach high school is rated A (2011-B). Please refer to link below for the list of all public Broward high schools.
Dear Roxanne,

Only one high school in Pompano gets the highest 10 rating from GreatSchools which in my opinion provides some of the best school information to be found anywhere. Pompano Beach High School gets that honor and also receives a very solid community rating. For comparison purposes Blanche Ely High Schools gets a very mediocre rating of 4. As a concerned parent I always recommend researching your options and scheduling a tour of each school that is of interest. Once you lock in the school you are best suited to find housing in the right location.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
best high school in what area in pompano beach......are you looking at east or west of federal highway........are you interested in pompano beach highlands or cresthaven which are west of federal hwy or east of federal hwy which is waterfront area and beach area.......the best thing for you to do is search the internet with an area of your choice and see what is available in that area. Remember, busing could occur at the choice of the school system so schools could change because of that.......The only true way to be sure is if your child is enrolled in a private school in the area.....All else will be guess can find the broward county schools in all of Pompano and i suggest you call the schools of your choice and speak directly to the people in charge who can accurately answer whatever questions you may have. It is what I did when my kids were of school age......