Schools in East Queen Anne>Question Details

Amir Rezai, Home Buyer in Ontario, CA

seattle pacific university

Asked by Amir Rezai, Ontario, CA Mon Jul 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3054382029-1020-5th-Ave-N-Seatt…

Answers

3
Hi Amir,

If you would like to know whether this rental location is close to SPU, the answer is "not withing walkable distance". However, Seattle has a well-developed public transportation systems, so does Queen Anne where SPU is. If you or your child doesn't mind taking buses, this rental property is at a good location to get to different parts of metropolitan Seattle.

For more information about the neighborhood or search rentals, visit the website below:
Amir,
My wife & I attended SPU in the mid 80's. It's a great school. The school is on the opposite side of Queen Anne Hill from this location. If you were planning on walking to campus, this would be a long walk. Transit may be a better option, but check with the Metro Trip Planner for the time are routes.
SPU is a very good small university on the north side of Queen Anne. And, your question is?