Schools in Houston>Question Details

agmgroup, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

relocating to Houston from L.A. and looking for a new or resale duplex, triplex or SF 3 bdrm, 2-3 bath house under $200K. Please help. Thanks.

Asked by agmgroup, Houston, TX Sun Jan 27, 2013

need to be 30 minutes or less from downtown houston

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Houston

Answers

12
Several nice communities are within a 30 minute commute. I specialize in relocations and would be happy to assist you in every aspect of relocating. Please feel free to contact me at 713-530-4098.
We will have one for sale on Berrytree its a single family but a garden home, contact me if you are interested.
Jenny Neffendorf
Remax town & country
830-456-3551
That would be very easy to find--what part of town you want to live or where is your job located --Selling for over 39 yrs and top producer in the area Jay Houston
Hi there! I'm originally from California and I would love help you find your home here. There are lots of options for you, and can shoot you some properties to look at so you can start to narrow it down.

Andrea Joseph
832.324.9903
andreajosephRE@gmail.com
http://www.gohoustonproperties.com

Glad you are moving to Houston. I would love to help you, but first, I need so much more information. Please call me so we can get started. I can be reached at 281-814-8332. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diana Lawless GRI
Broker Associate
UTR-Texas, Realtors
17000 El Camino Real Ste 107
Houston, Tx 77058
dlawlessrealty@gmail.com
http://www.har.com/DianaLawless
Welcome to Houston. In order to help, I'd need a bit more information. As to your half-hour requirement, are you referring to the time it takes to get to work during the traditional rush hour? If so, your choices will be a bit limited. As diverse and vibrant a city as Houston is, the infrastructure is essentially a freshman civil engineering project gone bad. We've got a light rail system that serves downtown from several areas, with four more routes under construction. If this option would work for you, you're going to have a considerably greater selection ... we have several park-and-ride facilities that many residents find convenient.

Given your price point, I'd concentrate on a single-family home ... duplexes and triplexes aren't all that common in the more in-demand areas. $200,000 can buy you a great property if you're willing to be a bit flexible ... i.e. a "better" location and a home that needs a bit of updating vs. one that's more recently built, but a bit longer commute. That $200,000 would buy you a gorgeous 3,000 sq. ft. completely updated home further out, while the best you'd do would be an older (probably 50 or 60 years) 1500 sq. ft. property closer in ... of course, there are varying degrees within those parameters.

Your best plan of action would be to see what your money will buy in several locations. With a combined forty years in real estate, my wife (a lifelong resident) and I have welcomed dozens of new Houstonians, and taken the time to acclimate them to their surrounds. It will be our pleasure to work with you. Please get in touch, so that we may begin this exciting journey. I look forward to hearing you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
How soon are you planning to move to Houston?
What brings you to Houston?

When you get an opportunity, call:

Joe Miles
832-452-7939.
I'd be happy to help you to find the perfect home and investment. You can reach me on my cell phone tomorrow.

Truly,

Brandon Newton
Master Certified Negotiation Expert
713-890-9108
I have 2 brand new never been lived in custom built townhomes for sale in a small private community (less than 30 units). One of them is 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, listed at $169K. The other is 2 bedroom plus a study, 2.5 bathrooms, listed at $179k. They both have tons of upgrades and energy efficiences galore. They are 30 minutes from downtown in no traffic. The zip code is 77070. If you are interested and would like me to email the listings to you, send me a message at melody@melodybarlow.com or call 832-567-5676(C).
Hello! I can help, let's talk tomorrow about your preferences. You can call me at 832-293-5385.

Ramonica
Hi there!
My partner and I have a duplex for sale right now. We can also help you find something else if this one wont match your needs. Let us know how we can help. Talk to you soon...V
Hi @AgmGroup, First of all welcome to Houston. You will find your buck carries you a lot further here in Houston than in LA. Now, I know the inner loop quite well. I live in Midtown and worked Downtown. I just helped a client move in The Heights. I would love to help you find your home here in Houston and point out the hot spots and best areas. Give me a call anytime. Hope to talk with you soon.

Craig Henry
Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Metropolitan
O. 713-621-8001
T. 832-600-6612
Homeownrs.com